Geo-fencing, Re: Task force status and plans

Apologies for the drive-by email ... during the SysApps F2F, Geo-fencing was brought up as a "gap". Dan Appelquist brought up the "Starbucks" use case as it relates to geo-fencing and Giri Mandyam presented some interesting extensions to the Geolocation API.

I encourage you to read the raw minutes. There is a link to Giri's presentation there too:

http://www.w3.org/2013/04/11-sysapps-minutes.html#item03

HTH! and thanks again Dom for tracking all this stuff.
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres