From: innovimax@gmail.com [mailto:innovimax@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Innovimax W3C
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 02:48
To: Dennis Hamilton
Cc: public-change@w3.org
Subject: Re: Is abstraction to simple logical units a naive assumption?

Dennis,
I think that we cannot have access to the document you are refering to

My understanding is that ISO SC 34/ WG4 is the group working on a formal representation of ODF <-> OOXML representation
If they already have published something usable, we should definitely use it
if not, I think we can stick to simple block-versus-inline
Regards,
Mohamed