Re: Is abstraction to simple logical units a naive assumption?

Dennis,

I think that we cannot have access to the document you are refering to

My understanding is that ISO SC 34/ WG4 is the group working on a formal
representation of ODF <-> OOXML representation

If they already have published something usable, we should definitely use it

if not, I think we can stick to simple block-versus-inline

Regards,

Mohamed

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org

--