Re: Technologies - RDF

Thanks Dennis,

I want also to hear more about RDF in this area

Here is the use cases I foresee :
* extending Dublin Core
* providing a serialization in RDF of the list of changes (bear in mind
that we will provide many serialization XML-with-PI, XML-with-Element, etc.)

If we see other use cases, I will be happy to consider them

Regards,

Mohamed