Re: Technologies

OK Alain,

But again, if I follow your reasonning, I should add to this list XSLT,
XQuery, XProc, every XML technologies around, but that's not my goal at the
moment

I try to minimize the number of technologies

If you're basically saying, that "what we specify should not impose
restriction that XForms cannot implements", then I agree with that (the
same way we should not ask people to use ENTITIES or CDATA section because
it cannot be used via XSLT or XQuery)

is this what you said, or do you have a more precise use case that is
specific to XForms ?

Regards,

Mohamed