Re: Few words on each of us

Dear all,

Intro for Robin La Fontaine:
I am the founder of DeltaXML - we have been working in the area of XML
change almost since XML started 15 years ago. We focus mainly on XML
document comparison and we first got involved with change tracking when
we wrote an OpenDocument comparison application for version 1.1 of
OpenDocument ODT (free from our website or as an extension). We were
asked to suggest how the change tracking in OpenDocument could be
improved and we presented a paper about this recently at XML Prague - I
will post a copy here.

I think there are many advantages to the XML community if we can produce
a good standard in this area, but as others have said it will be a
challenge! We would like tosupport any standard in this area as an
output from our XML comparison.

I look forward toworking with you all.

Best regards,
Robin

On 21/02/2013 12:01, Innovimax SARL wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Welcome to the Change Tracking Community Group
>
> I would like each of us to say few words on themselves (I would like
> to put a short summary on the wiki for future newcomers)
>
> Thanks
>
> Mohamed
> --
> Innovimax SARL
> Consulting, Training & XML Development
> 9, impasse des Orteaux
> 75020 Paris
> Tel : +33 9 52 475787
> Fax : +33 1 4356 1746
> http://www.innovimax.fr
> RCS Paris 488.018.631
> SARL au capital de 10.000 €

Robin La Fontaine, Director, DeltaXML Ltd  "Experts in information change"
T: +44 1684 592 144  E:robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com
http://www.deltaxml.com
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK