Re: Few words on each of us

Hello everyone,

My interest in change tracking converges from two directions. The
first is Apache CouchDB, a document-oriented database that manages
conflicts and multiple versions more deeply than many other popular
database offerings of recent years, closer in model to revision
control systems like git than most web developer targeted storage
systems. The second in Hypothes.is / Annotator, projects which aim to
create browser-based tools for the annotation of content on the web,
for which I have an interest in modeling annotations which represent
changes or revisions and in ingesting machine-readable changes for the
purpose of reattaching or "rebasing" annotations which address
changing content. I also hope to cross-pollinate, where appropriate,
with the Open Annotation community group.

I'm just here to bring what I know from these experiences and chime in
where I think I might have something useful to offer. I'm looking
forward to getting to know some more of you as I read these little
biographies and hoping we can devise some practical recommendations
together.