Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:33:08 -0500
To: "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>
Cc: public-canvas-api@w3.org, public-canvas-api-request@w3.org
Edward,

If the SVG approach is not acceptable, can you offer a suggestion as to how
we can associate the bound of an object drawn on canvas with a canvas
subtree DOM element to address the accessibility issue discussed, -
preferably with additional mainstream benefit such that the author does not
have to think so much about having to maintain the bounds?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group