Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

I would like to try and see how far we can take Doug's proposal.

If we can produce SVG retained mode graphics and bind them to canvas
elements in the subtree that would be fine. ... However, at the end of the
day I suspect that groups of SVG drawing objects used to form a semantic
entity that are backed by the canvas fallback content would need to be
entirely drawn using SVG.

As far as SVG's shadow DOM I have not looked at it yet.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group