Re: You Got Your SVG in my Canvas! Mmm, Delicious!

Doug: would you explore the proposal a little further "in code" with me?

Current tag soup problem (legacy):

Canvas native solution:
canvasContext.setElementPath(myButton)

Canvas+SVG profile:
<canvas>
<path d="M... z" aria-owns="myButton" />
<button id="myButton" />
</canvas>

With path being injected via something like:
canvas.appendChild(canvas.getContext('svg').rect()).setAttribute('aria-owns','myButton');

Is it something like that?

-Charles