Re: Suggesting an in-person working group meeting on the 25th and 26th October in Munich, Germany

> That would work for us (Google) too AFAIK. Just to be clear: The WG
meeting would be hosted by Mozilla at their office in Berlin, right?

Yes, that's correct

I am still in the process of getting approval for organizing the WG meetup
in the Mozilla Berlin office, but having a hard time getting responses from
responsible people. Everyone is currently swamped by organizing Mozilla
AllHands that is taking place next week in Hawaii. I’m trying to push for
an answer, but no one who needs to make the decision is available right now.

Here is my suggestion:

a) Michael, can you please check whether Google could host the meeting in
the Berlin office? DevTools work week is scheduled for Nov 28 - Dec 2 in
Berlin (where Monday and Friday are travel days). Dedicating Thursday (Dec
1) for the WG meetup would be ideal, but Wednesday (Nov 30) would work too.
I can keep pushing for approval to organize this in the Mozilla Berlin
office, It’s *possible* that if it’s approved in October, we could switch
hosting it from Google’s Berlin office to ours (Mozilla), but we shouldn’t
depend on that happening.

b) If neither Google nor Mozilla can't host WG in Berlin offices. We go
back to the original option, which is hosting it in the Google Munich
office. In such a case I'll push back the DevTools workweek to next year to
avoid excessive team traveling.

Does that make sense?

Cheers,

Honza