Re: [EXTERNAL] Automation Summit in Berlin [action required from implementors by 9 August]

> On 10 Aug 2022, at 21:09, Titus Fortner <titus.fortner@saucelabs.com> wrote:
>
> Sauce Labs has reserved a conference room (capacity 18) at the Warschauer Platz WeWork where our office is located.
>
> We can provide lunch if we get a headcount. Is this right:
> Apple: 2
> Mozilla: 2
> Google: 5
> Sauce Labs: 3
>
> Also, if this is official, how do we add Christian Bromann as an invited expert now that he no longer works at Sauce?

The theoretical answer is “the chair needs to approve any non-WG member”, which I don’t think is a high bar to meet for someone with long-standing contributions to WebDriver and/or Selenium!

> Do we need an explicit agenda? Hopefully we can focus a little more on the Selenium collaboration bits since it sounds like there will be TPAC as well as another meeting in Europe soon.

My suggestion is definitely we lean heavily into Selenium collaboration bits given the timing (and the entire reason for the meeting happening), potentially inviting others if they can/want to attend?

/Sam