RE: Principles for emulation for new features in WPT tests

Actually we have some experiences on WebDriver integration for WPT tests,
- Permissions API [1], this has been implemented in Chromium [2] and WPT testdriver.js [3].
- Reporting API [4].
- Generic Sensor API [5].

I am also working on WebDriver extension API definition for Remote Playback API test automation.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/permissions/#automation
[2] https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/1958117
[3] https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/pull/20461
[4] https://w3c.github.io/reporting/#automation