From: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 3:05 AM
Subject: David Burns Re-appointed Chair of Browser Testing and Tools
Working Group
To: <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>
Cc: <chairs@w3.org>

Dear Advisory Committee Representatives,
Chairs,

I am pleased to re-appoint David Burns as Chair of the Browser Testing
and Tools Working Group [1]. David left Mozilla last month. Per section
3.1.1 [2] of the W3C Process Document, I am re-appointing David as an
Invited Expert after consideration of this change.

Many thanks to David for offering his time to the group.

For Tim Berners-Lee, Director;
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/testing/browser/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2019/Process-20190301/#coi