Re: Principles for emulation for new features in WPT tests

> On Mar 7, 2020, at 6:36 PM, David Burns <david.burns@theautomatedtester.co.uk> wrote:
>
> There isn’t a real set that I am aware of. We have historically left the adding of the WebDriver APIs to the spec that is adding the features and then we would be called in for wider reviews to make sure it sticks to the values of WebDriver.

I'd also be interested in defining something... or some process we should follow for getting things added to Web Driver (or contributing, while also spec'ing out how things can be tested).

I'm wondering which specs have done this already, and how was it done? Any you would consider "best practice"™️.