Re: Implicit Wait Poll - please complete

Hi,

Following up on this poll, the results were in favour of keeping implicit
waits in webdriver, and that implicit waits should also be used to wait for
an element to be interactable. I'm going to the relevant issue
<https://github.com/w3c/webdriver/issues/438> on GH and work on some text
for the spec.

Cheers,

Simon