Re: WebDriver Test Suite

 > FWIW I think the main disadvantage of this is that it's hard to get an
 > overview; you have to dig into multiple issues rather than being able
to get
 > a single-page summary.

I think GitHub's "Milestones" feature addresses this need pretty well.
Here's
an example:

https://github.com/tc39/test262/milestone/1

That page lists all issues assigned to the milestone (hiding the closed
ones by
default), along with a "percent complete" indicator. It also supports a "Due
Date", which we could use to make the August 31 deadline [1] clear.

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-browser-tools-testing/2017AprJun/0001.html