Re: WebDriver Test Suite

 > If we do decide issues are the way to go, perhaps open them on the
webdriver
 > project rather than the WPT? It seems far less than ideal, but it
might make
 > things less noisy for non-webdriver specs.

That's a great idea! I probably sound like I'm selling something at this
point,
but GitHub supports closing issues via commit/pull request across
repositories
[1], so we'd still be able to cross-link in a way that makes our process
discoverable. To be safe, we could also create a high-level "Test WebDriver"
issue in WPT that references the spec's issue tracker.

I'd still be willing to set this up, but I would need to be made a
collaborator
on that repository. Would you be comfortable with that, Simon?

[1] https://github.com/blog/1439-closing-issues-across-repositories