old-tests and WebDriver

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 14:38:12 +0000
To: "public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org" <public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org>, Andreas Tolfsen <ato@mozilla.com>
Hey all (Andreas specifically, I think):

I was just looking at the webdriver test suite on the W3C[1] and realized it was moved to a new repo called "old-tests"[2].

I think that's a good idea because then we can move only the tests that matter for the spec back into the webdriver repo. However, I'm not sure about the best way to proceed. I could not find any instructions for how the new integration with wptrunner works. Are there instructions somewhere I can follow? I want to help get the tests moved over before the F2F if possible.

-John

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/webdriver
[2] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/old-tests/webdriver