Have you read the Spec lately? Also Agenda page has been created if you want to discuss things

From: David Burns <dburns@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 21:56:26 +0100
To: public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org
We are about 1 month away from TPAC and I would like everyone to start
thinking about anything that may need discussing. I have crated an agenda
page on the Wiki[1] so if you are coming, and even if you arent coming, and
want something discussed please make sure it is noted down with your name.

Thanks,

David

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebDriver/2015-TPAC-F2F