New CT Draft 1z (was: Re: New CT Draft 1y (was Re: [minutes] BPWG Teleconference 2010-02-02))

I've posted a new draft [1] in advance of this afternoon's meeting
addressing Eduardo's comments and also adding a note to the Note on
no-transform, which Francois spotted I had missed.

Diffs from the last draft are linked in line.

Note that this is draft 1z and z is the last letter of the alphabet.

Jo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/100209