Re: New CT Draft 1y (was Re: [minutes] BPWG Teleconference 2010-02-02)

Just to voice my support to the changes proposed by Eduardo.

The changes in 4.1.5.1 and in appendix K.6 should be done before
publication. If the group approves of the changes during the call, I'm
happy to make the modifications myself in Jo's absence so that we don't
have to postpone the publication by a week.

The rewording of section 1.1 can probably wait for next publication and
should probably be supervised by Jo as it's all about replacing real
English with... er... international English that non-native English
speakers can understand.

Francois.