Re: [minutes] BPWG Teleconference 13 October 2009

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:27:44 -0400
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
Hello Francois,

Thank you for the opportunity to review the minutes of the Conference
held on October 13, 2009. I suppose the link is available now. I was
able to open it.

I would like to specify one moment from this dialog:
"jo: there was supposed to be an editorial session last Friday, now
pushed back to this Friday
... if you want to join this, say so and we'll arrange a conf bridge

phila: meeting from 12"

What do you mean under "pushed back to this friday"? Are you going to
have a meeting this week?

Best Regards,

Gina Travis             Alierra Design Company
gina@alierra.com        http://www.alierra.com