De: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] En nombre
de Jo Rabin
Enviado el: lunes, 29 de junio de 2009 10:59
Para: Public MWBP
Asunto: BPWG Teleconference 2009-06-30

A blisteringly hot day in prospect here in London and I expect that the
tone of the meeting will match the weather. We thought last week's
agenda so good that we are going to re-run it, since so few of us were
there to enjoy it.

Attendance is open to W3C Members Only

Chair: Jo

Team Contact: Francois

Known Regrets: BruceL, Kai

Please make sure that if you are sending regrets you do so _before_ the
call and please use the member list to do so:

mailto:member-bpwg@w3.org?subject=Regrets%20for%20BPWG%202009-06-30

Agenda:

0. Administrativa

Update on Charter Extension request, if any. Update from Francois.

Latest Status on Mobile/Accessibility, update from Alan and Yeliz.

PROPOSED RESOLUTION: The BPWG requests publication of the
Mobile/Accessibility documents.

1. Update on MWABP (BP 2)

Given Adam's regrets we should push along and try to come to a
conclusion on some of the issues raised against his last draft [1]. With
his permission we will ACTION him in his absence ref any further changes
that we resolve on the call.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0083.html

Thread on Device Capability Detection
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0066.html

Eduardo's Comments
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0094.html

Review of open and pending resolution ACTIONs and ISSUEs [4] on this
document.
[4] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/products/14

2. Update on BP 1.5

Update from the Gentleman from Suffolk.

3. mobileOK Scheme 1.0

Latest Draft [5] includes the resolution taken on last week's call.  We
also resolved to request publication of this document and the license,
modulo agreed changes. The changes don't seem to have made it into the
license but that aside we are done. Hooray.

[5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0089.html

4. CT Draft 1s

New draft [6] published just now.
[6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0102.html

Eduardo's ACTION-985 on "fair use" [7]
[7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0069.html

Eduardo's ACTION-981 on user preferences [8]
[8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0085.html

Eduardo's ACTION-982 "Style Sheets" [9]
[9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Jun/0086.html

Further review of open and Pending Resolution ACTIONs [10] needing
closing prior to publication as Last Call Working Draft (bis)

[10] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/products/12

5. ISSUE and ACTION bashing

Any other that remain other than those covered above on CT and MWABP.
Continuing the good work we embarked on last week. You know you love it.

6. AOB

Logistics:

Date: 2009-06-30T1330Z
[0630 US Pacific, 0930 US Eastern, 1430 UK/Ireland, 1530 CET, 1630
Helsinki]

Phone: tel:+16177616200, tel:+33489063499 or tel:+441173706152
Code 2794 ("BPWG") followed by #

IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665#bpwg