Re: [ACTION-908] good practice for login forms

Luca Passani wrote:

>>  However, I find it reasonable to believe that future browsers
>>  will provide.....
>  ^^^^
>

> Still stuck with the famous "forward-looking best practices"....

Most of the best practices in the Mobile Web Application Best Practices
document target more advanced browsers, so it sounds reasonable to put
"future" on the table when considering a potential new best practice,
especially if the BP in question might create a future problem. I
understand this led to endless debates in the past, but don't quite see
why it applies here.

Francois.