BP Addendum progress

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:28:53 +0100
To: "Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich" <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
CC: Public MWBP <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Kai,

I finally got around to working through the remainder of the BP addendum
doc. I have made several changes, all of which need review by you and
others as appropriate.

As you know, the document is physically a bit of a mess with comments
from Jo and Manrique mixed up with changes and comments from me. If it's
highlighted red, I think it should be deleted. If it's in green it's
something new I wrote or a comment I made. Orange is Jo, light blue is
Manrique - but I wouldn't swear to consistency throughout on that! The
numbering is shot to pieces now as I've merged several tests.

I reckon the next steps are:
1. Arrange a Skype call (or possible a Zakim call if needs be) for those
interested to go through it
2. Present it to the group
3. Put it in a proper document format.

Doing 3 first makes 1 and 2 easier IMO. I am able to do it if you want
me to. And if you know why I just said that please tell me 'cos I think
I may live to regret it!

Cheers

Phil.

--