Re: sections 1.4.2 and 1.4.3

couldn't agree more... there is a short comment to that effect currently and
I will expand when I add the enumeration.

While we're on the subject, and at the risk of starting a thread that never
ends. There is also this comment:

*"Note that additional weight has been placed on those aspects of the mobile
context that are believed to be intrinsic and likely not to change in the
foreseeable future (e.g. limited input capabilities) as opposed to those
that are likely to disappear quickly as the technology evolves (e.g. limited
device processing capability). "*

Jo objected to the assertion that limited device processing capability was a
good example of a limitation that will become vanishingly insignificant in
the foreseeable future. Does anyone have strong opinions on what does /
doesn't make good examples to accompany this kind of statement... Or is the
statement redundant ?

Thanks,

Adam.