Re: Rethinking organization of the mobile-accessibility documents [was: Discussion on purpose of Mobile Accessibility document]

I have done a mock-up of the reorganised document [1]. There's no need
to read the overview document, the important ones are the MWBP to WCAG
[2] and WCAG to MWBP [3] pages.

It is more user-oriented. This means that both BPs and SCs or CPs
appear in each document, but I think it's better that way. I've
included comments to emphasize the thinking behind each one.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/restructure/Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/restructure/mwbp-wcag20.html