Re: Statistics on mobileOK Basic

On Mar 6, 2008, at 3:19 AM, Dom wrote:

> Clearly one of the limitations of DTD validation (and that maybe
> unfortunately we directly import in mobileOK) is that there is only
> one
> level of granularity: any error makes you fail validation, there is no
> notion of warning.

ummmm...
not exactly true always

for example
I just ran one of my pages through validator.w3.org and got:

     Result:        Passed validation,  7 warning(s)

and when I run a page specifically through
http://validator.w3.org/mobile/
I get some failures and some warnings...
it just doesn't say anything about the warnings at the top

[PS: will the next standard allow the script node
         and event-attributes for elements?]

jeffs

--
  History doesn't go away. These burdens