From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dominique Hazael-Massieux
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 9:29 AM
To: Jeff Sonstein
Cc: public-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: BP submission (was: Statistics on mobileOK Basic)

Le mercredi 05 mars 2008 à 12:15 -0500, Jeff Sonstein a écrit :
> Dan Bogaard and I have some BP recommendations to add which I will be
> typing up tonight and submitting to the list tonight or tomorrow
>
> question for Dom from the newbie:
> how do you prefer them??
>
>    - one email with all BP suggestions
>    - one BP suggestion per email
>    - one area-of-practice per email
>       (possibly) containing multiple BP suggestions

I don't have a personal preference (but maybe Bryan, as editor of the BP doc has some?), but I think the one area-of-practice per email approach is probably the most efficient one - it allows one to review the area they are familiar with, while keeping the number of messages to a reasonable level.

Dom