BP submission (was: Statistics on mobileOK Basic)

Le mercredi 05 mars 2008 à 12:15 -0500, Jeff Sonstein a écrit :
> Dan Bogaard and I have some BP recommendations to add
> which I will be typing up tonight
> and submitting to the list tonight or tomorrow
>
> question for Dom from the newbie:
> how do you prefer them??
>
>    - one email with all BP suggestions
>    - one BP suggestion per email
>    - one area-of-practice per email
>       (possibly) containing multiple BP suggestions

I don't have a personal preference (but maybe Bryan, as editor of the BP
doc has some?), but I think the one area-of-practice per email approach
is probably the most efficient one - it allows one to review the area
they are familiar with, while keeping the number of messages to a
reasonable level.

Dom