Request for suggested BPs / comments on MWABP document.

From: Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:53:04 +0100
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello everybody,

Now that MWABP is out in FPWD it will be good to have another round of
suggestions / feedback so we can kick off another iteration.

The latest version is here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-mwabp-20080729/

Please suggest:

- Additional BPs in the light of this iteration.
- BPs that aren't clear / useful and should be reworded / removed.
- Any references we should draw on to flesh-out our BPs [ I have recently
discovered a couple of new ones which I will roll in ]

I'll collate / de-dupe and summarize in a separate email... This, along with
Bryan's additional issues should give us enough momentum to drive another
round of changes.

thanks,

Adam.