Re: CT Last Call (Was: [agenda] Agenda for BPWG 2008-07-31)

Jo Rabin wrote:
>>  Given that August is usually a low-activity period, that the document
>>  reaches Last Call for the first time, and is likely to trigger a few
>>  comments, the comment period should probably be extended some more, to,
>>  say Tuesday September 16.
> I don't disagree (TM)
>
>>  - the TAG, given their finding on alternative representations and our
>>  use of the link element.
> Assuming that we do take the resolution on last call as planned
> tomorrow, I should be able finally to get to my action associated with
> the long standing ISSUE-222 and so that could be the basis of a
> communication with the TAG.

The timing would be perfect, indeed.

> Incidentally, how does one address the TAG?

Er... Sir TAG? ;)

Well, there is a rather old page that describes how to get the TAG's
attention:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tatn

In short, a message to www-tag@w3.org is the way to go.

While announcing the Last Call to the chairs of the different working
groups, we'll also specially address the email to the chairs of the
working groups of the list. In the case of the TAG, that means Tim and
Stuart Williams.

[The related issue that gave birth to the TAG Finding, is the one named
"genericResources-53":
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#genericResources-53]