Re: [agenda] Agenda for BPWG 2008-07-31 - Additional, IMPORTANT

Hi

A couple of additional agenda items which have come up over the last 24
hours:

a) As agreed at the Sophia F2F, the BP Group has, since yesterday, now
been rechartered until the summer of 2009. This means that all current
members of the group *MUST HAVE THEIR PARTICIPATION RE-CONFIRMED* by
their AC rep within 45 days.

b) We have been asked by the CSS WG to comment on the CSS Marquee spec [1]

[1]  http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/css3-src/css3-marquee/

c) I should have put discussion of Bryan's proposed comments on Widgets
Requirements LCWD specifically on the agenda. See [2] and the ensuing
(short) thread.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0065.html

Jo