W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-bpwg@w3.org > July 2008

[minutes] Thursday July 24 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:11:37 +0200
To: public-bpwg <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1216912297.7139.63.camel@localhost>

Hi,

The minutes of our call today are available at:
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html

In summary:
 * the latest editor draft of the Content Transformation Guidelines is
up for review, with a goal of deciding to go to Last call with it during
our call next week:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080724
 * we cleaned up some of the pending/overdue action items.

The minutes are also copied below.

Dom

        Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Teleconference

24 Jul 2008

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0070.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-irc

Attendees

   Present
          DKA, Drooks, Kai, SeanP, abel, dom, jeffs, jo, manrique,
          miguel, scott, yeliz

   Regrets
          Seungyun, Robert_Finean, Murari, Francois_on_the_beach,
          Bryan, Adam, DavidStorey, Ed

   Chair
          DKA

   Scribe
          Jo, Kai

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]CT document
         2. [6]Action items review
         3. [7]Summary of Action Items
              ________________________________________________

            <dom> ScribeNick: Scott

CT document
            DKA: Report from CT task first, francois sent a summary
            <dom> [8]Francois's summary of CT task force
            Jo: Wants to elaborate, circulated a new draft before lunch
            <dom> [9]Latest draft from Jo (1n Rev14)
            Jo: This draft is proposal for last call
            DKA: What was the remaining key issue
            <dom> [I note there are still 2 issues open on the CT
            document:
            [10]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/products/12
            ]
            <jeffs> can I be
            Jo: Were waiting to flesh out examples
            Wre waiting to fix typos etc
            Jo: Were waiting to fix typos etc.
            ... Wants to review next week
            DKA: Wants to get out the door asap
            <jo> [for clarity, we are done with this draft and want to
            push to LCWD on next weeks call]
            DKA: Do we have any updates on the Mobile pps document?
            ... Do we have any updates on the Mobile Apps document?
            Dom: Will be published next Tuesday
            DKA: Unfortunate that press release will just be for BP &
            Checker and not mobileOK
            <jo> [Dom - ISSUE-242 is done and ISSUE-222 doesn't hold
            the document up from publication]
            Dom: Don't see anyway to do mobileOK at this point
            ... No reason to delay
            DKA: Any other contributions?
            <dom> [thanks for the update, Jo - I hope the issue-242
            will be officially closed on the next CT call then :) ]
            <jo> [you'd better talk to the Task Force Leader about
            that, Dom :-)]
            <dom> [still think that the characterization of ISSUE-222
            as an issue is unfortunate, but oh well :) ]
            DKA: BP 1.5 on Agenda but no one here
            ... Anything on Powder to comment?
            ... No.

      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0072.html
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080724
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/products/12

Action items review
            DKA: Remaining is issues and actions:
            ... Before that anything else needs covering?
            Jo: We've got to the end of serious of docs and should tidy
            up issues and actions
            ... and get ready for a summer recess
            <dom> [I suggest starting with actions in "pending review"
            [11]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/pen
            dingreview ]
            DKA: How should we do this?
            Jo: Go through actions first
            Dom: Could we start with pending review?
            <DKA>
            [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/pen
            dingreview
            <jeffs> re ACTION-665 : no response to email query... try
            again?
            <dom> ACTION-665?
            <trackbot> ACTION-665 -- Alan Chuter to talk to Jeffs about
            what support they can provide on examples -- due 2008-02-28
            -- PENDINGREVIEW
            <trackbot>
            [13]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/665
            DKA: ACTION-665
            ... Jeff shall we close it off?
            Jeff: No response to email
            DKA: Why don't we close it now? But if it's a burning issue
            can we assign jeff an issue
            Jeff: Re-assign to me and will speak to Alan and report
            back:
            DKA: Why set to pending review?
            <dom> ACTION: Jeff to look at providing examples for
            accessibility document [recorded in
            [14]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action01
            ]
            <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Jeff
            DKA: Suggesting re-assign to jeff so we can move along
            <dom> ACTION: jeffs to look at providing examples for
            accessibility document [recorded in
            [15]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action02
            ]
            <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - jeffs
            <dom> close ACTION-665
            <trackbot> ACTION-665 Talk to Jeffs about what support they
            can provide on examples closed
            Dom: just created a new action and close 665
            <dom> ACTION: Jeffrey to look at providing examples for
            accessibility document [recorded in
            [16]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action03
            ]
            <trackbot> Created ACTION-820 - Look at providing examples
            for accessibility document [on Jeffrey Sonstein - due
            2008-07-31].
            DKA: Action 768: Can be closed off?
            <dom> ACTION-786?
            <trackbot> ACTION-786 -- Jo Rabin to draft wording for an
            appendix that identifies the aggregators and operator roles
            that are different in the mobile ecosystem. -- due
            2008-06-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
            <trackbot>
            [17]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/786
            <dom> ACTION-802?
            <trackbot> ACTION-802 -- François Daoust to follow up on
            status of Korean TF members in respect of W3C and WG
            membership -- due 2008-07-16 -- PENDINGREVIEW
            <trackbot>
            [18]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/802
            Jo: Hasn't been actioned so should be left open
            DKA Action-802 has been closed now
            <dom> close ACTION-802
            <trackbot> ACTION-802 Follow up on status of Korean TF
            members in respect of W3C and WG membership closed
            <dom> ACTION-808?
            <trackbot> ACTION-808 -- François Daoust to arrange the
            funeral of Techniques -- due 2008-07-10 -- PENDINGREVIEW
            <trackbot>
            [19]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/808
            <dom> [20]Francois's arrangement for techniques
            DKA: ACTION-808 - when did this get done? Is there a
            funeral/bonfire?
            <dom> close ACTION-808
            <trackbot> ACTION-808 Arrange the funeral of Techniques
            closed
            Jo: Done this morning
            <dom> ACTION-810?
            <trackbot> ACTION-810 -- Daniel Appelquist to circulate
            ETSI liaison request to member list -- due 2008-07-17 --
            PENDINGREVIEW
            <trackbot>
            [21]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/810
            Jo: 810 Not completed
            <dom> ACTION-814?
            <trackbot> ACTION-814 -- Daniel Appelquist to get back to
            ETSI in accordance with above resolution -- due 2008-07-24
            -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [22]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/814
            DKA: agreed on the call to send note
            Jo: DKA to send (Jo drafted)
            ... Unanswered question
            <dom> close ACTION-810
            <trackbot> ACTION-810 Circulate ETSI liaison request to
            member list closed
            DKA: 1. The Acion is closed
            ... 2. A note wasn't sent, I am happy to send it and am
            happy with the wording.
            <dom> DKA, you have ACTION-814 to send the message to ETSI
            <jo> ACTION-814
            <jo> ACTION-814?
            <trackbot> ACTION-814 -- Daniel Appelquist to get back to
            ETSI in accordance with above resolution -- due 2008-07-24
            -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [23]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/814
            DKA: 3. The mechanics of the liaison, W3C can handle this?
            ... Dom:
            Dom: You still have the action to send
            <dom> ACTION: Dom to officialize the ETSI liasion on the
            W3C side [recorded in
            [24]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action04
            ]
            <trackbot> Created ACTION-821 - Officialize the ETSI
            liasion on the W3C side [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due
            2008-07-31].
            Dom: I will undertake an Action to setup liaison?
            <jo> [summary: Jo to take over ACTION-814 and Dom to enact
            under ACTION-821]
            DKA: 811 - Francois, was this done? Anyone?
            <DKA>
            [25]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/ove
            rdue
            <dom> [26]Overdue actions (30 at this time)
            DKA: Move on to overdue actions?
            <dom> I suggest doing them sorted by owner:
            [27]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/ove
            rdue?sort=owner
            <jeffs> kill it
            DKA: Terminology issue not required
            <dom> close ACTION-691
            <trackbot> ACTION-691 Raise issue on terminology and
            consistency with BP1, and start discussion on main page,
            external resources and so on closed
            <dom> ACTION-693?
            <trackbot> ACTION-693 -- Daniel Appelquist to raise issue
            with Dave Raggett in UWA and see if they will take forward
            from where we leave off -- due 2008-03-11 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [28]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/693
            DKA: 693: I think obsoleted, any different thoughts?
            Dom: Francois and I reviewed and were unclear?
            <jeffs> kill it
            DKA: I've looked at it and whatever issue was I don't think
            we still have it
            ... I think we should get rid of this one
            <dom> close ACTION-693?
            <dom> close ACTION-693
            <trackbot> ACTION-693 Raise issue with Dave Raggett in UWA
            and see if they will take forward from where we leave off
            closed
            DKA: ACTION-694: Review Apple Doc:
            <dom> ACTION-697?
            <trackbot> ACTION-697 -- Daniel Appelquist to summarize the
            points he can glean from examination of the frost library
            -- due 2008-03-11 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [29]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/697
            <dom> DKA: won't be done by me in the next month
            <dom> ... it would probably be better to assign to someone
            else
            <dom> ... any volunteer?
            <dom> close ACTION-697
            <trackbot> ACTION-697 Summarize the points he can glean
            from examination of the frost library closed
            <jeffs> offering to help w ACTION-694 if needed
            <dom> reopen ACTION-697
            <trackbot> ACTION-697 Summarize the points he can glean
            from examination of the frost library re-opened
            <dom> ACTION-697 due September 12
            <trackbot> ACTION-697 Summarize the points he can glean
            from examination of the frost library due date now
            September 12
            DKA: 697 - leave open but with a new date?
            ... Sept. 11? I'll update
            <inserted> ScribeNick: jo
            scott: there is more than one apple document and I am
            nearly ready to make summary - all a bit specific
            ... good as a reference document and good as an example of
            device documentation
            ... not all that useful ref best practice
            ... hopefully will get document out by Monday
            <jeffs> 1 more try: offering to help w ACTION-694 if needed
            <dom> ACTION-694 due July 29
            <trackbot> ACTION-694 Review apple document and summarise
            the parts that might be applicable to BP2 due date now July
            29
            <Zakim> jo, you wanted to channel jeffs
            <inserted> ScribeNick: scott
            Jo: Jeff is happy to help with ACTION-694
            Scott: Thank Jeff
            <dom> ACTION-703?
            <trackbot> ACTION-703 -- Jo Rabin to draft a communication
            with the TAG based on ISSUE-222 -- due 2008-03-11 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [30]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/703
            DKA: 703 - oldie but goodie
            Jo: on v. slow burn - early autumn
            <dom> ACTION-710?
            <trackbot> ACTION-710 -- François Daoust to test the Effect
            of HEAD Requests on Various Servers -- due 2008-07-17 --
            OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [31]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/710
            <dom> ACTION-711?
            DKA: 710 - genuilly overdue - skip
            <trackbot> ACTION-711 -- Soonho Lee to provide Feedback on
            Content Transformation Document -- due 2008-07-10 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [32]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/711
            <dom> ACTION-712?
            <trackbot> ACTION-712 -- Yeliz Yesilada to review ARIA to
            see what could be relevant to BP2 -- due 2008-03-20 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [33]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/712
            DKA: 710 - genuinely overdue - skip
            <jeffs> kill it
            Yeliz: Not found anything relevant
            <dom> close ACTION-712
            <trackbot> ACTION-712 Review ARIA to see what could be
            relevant to BP2 closed
            <dom> ACTION-744?
            <trackbot> ACTION-744 -- Bryan Sullivan to create a
            placeholder capturing discussion under ISSUE-245 on the
            need for adaptation (not transformation) to realise BP-2 --
            due 2008-05-01 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [34]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/744
            DKA: 744 - can we close this off?
            <dom> ACTION-783?
            <trackbot> ACTION-783 -- Daniel Appelquist to come up with
            alternative phrasing for Web 2.0 -- due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [35]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/783
            <Kai> ScribeNick: Kai
            <jo> scribe: Jo
            <scribe> Scribe: Kai
            <dom> ACTION-783?
            <trackbot> ACTION-783 -- Daniel Appelquist to come up with
            alternative phrasing for Web 2.0 -- due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [36]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/783
            DKA: nothing to report on this one
            <dom> ACTION-783 due July 31
            DKA: will try to get something on the mailiing list next
            week
            <dom> ACTION-785?
            <trackbot> ACTION-783 Come up with alternative phrasing for
            Web 2.0 due date now July 31
            <trackbot> ACTION-785 -- Kai Scheppe to check the
            personalization section for specific parts that seem to
            imply combination of personal information with usage
            patterns -- due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [37]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/785
            <dom> ACTION-787?
            <trackbot> ACTION-787 -- Scott Hughes to draft text re
            power efficiency by June 25 -- due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [38]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/787
            Kai: Have not looked at it, will hopefully do so next week
            Scott: have searched for work done in this area and found
            nothing
            ... will put it together with less detail. Have not done it
            yet
            <dom> ACTION-787 due July 31
            <trackbot> ACTION-787 Draft text re power efficiency due
            date now July 31
            DKA: let*s leave it open for next call
            <dom> ACTION-788?
            <trackbot> ACTION-788 -- Daniel Appelquist to communicate
            with OpenAjax Alliance about the backlighting issue and
            null gestures -- due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [39]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/788
            <dom> ACTION-791?
            <trackbot> ACTION-791 -- Daniel Appelquist to draft some
            text on WICD -- due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [40]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/791
            DKA: ACTION-788 will do it right now...I think I did this
            immediately. Is closed.
            <dom> ACTION-788: DKA sent a message, but didn't get a
            reply
            <trackbot> ACTION-788 Communicate with OpenAjax Alliance
            about the backlighting issue and null gestures notes added
            <dom> (note that it wasn't sent to mobile@openajax, at
            least I don't see it in
            [41]http://www.openajax.org/pipermail/mobile/2008q3/thread.
            html )
            <dom> ACTION-792?
            <trackbot> ACTION-792 -- Abel Rionda to propose some text
            on SVG -- due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [42]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/792
            Abel: will do it for next call
            <dom> ACTION-792 due July 31
            <trackbot> ACTION-792 Propose some text on SVG due date now
            July 31
            <dom> ACTION-793?
            <trackbot> ACTION-793 -- Kai Scheppe to work with Scott to
            produce proposed text on caching that goes beyond BP 1 --
            due 2008-06-24 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [43]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/793
            <dom> ACTION-793: Kai sent a proposal to Scott (but got no
            reply yet) - also, more findings likely to come
            <trackbot> ACTION-793 Work with Scott to produce proposed
            text on caching that goes beyond BP 1 notes added
            <jeffs> yes
            Kai: did some work. More to do.
            DKA: leave it open
            <dom> ACTION-796?
            <trackbot> ACTION-796 -- Daniel Appelquist to contact BBC
            to see if they can make their mobile web site mobileOK --
            due 2008-06-25 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [44]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/796
            DKA: have not had a response from them
            <dom> ACTION-796: DKA sent mail, but didn't get a reply
            <trackbot> ACTION-796 Contact BBC to see if they can make
            their mobile web site mobileOK notes added
            DKA: keep it open on me
            <dom> ACTION-807?
            <trackbot> ACTION-807 -- Kai Scheppe to check on discussion
            of mobileOK pertinent issues in POWDER -- due 2008-07-10 --
            OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [45]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/807
            <jo> ACTION-798?
            <trackbot> ACTION-798 -- Kai Scheppe to work proposed
            changes into the mobileOK Pro document and then turn it
            over to the group -- due 2008-06-25 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [46]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/798
            <dom> ACTION-798?
            <trackbot> ACTION-798 -- Kai Scheppe to work proposed
            changes into the mobileOK Pro document and then turn it
            over to the group -- due 2008-06-25 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [47]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/798
            <DKA> Dom -- Email to OpenAjax was sent directly to Jon F-
            I will follow up with the mobile interest mailing list.
            <dom> ACTION-798 due July 31
            <trackbot> ACTION-798 Work proposed changes into the
            mobileOK Pro document and then turn it over to the group
            due date now July 31
            <dom> ACTION-801?
            <trackbot> ACTION-801 -- Daniel Appelquist to thanks Chaals
            for producing the draft of mok scheme, to apologise on the
            group's behalf for not responding sooner and to draw his
            attention to the resolution taken on its contents -- due
            2008-06-25 -- OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [48]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/801
            Kai: Will send an email to group
            <dom> ACTION-801 due next week
            <trackbot> ACTION-801 Thanks Chaals for producing the draft
            of mok scheme, to apologise on the group's behalf for not
            responding sooner and to draw his attention to the
            resolution taken on its contents due date now next week
            DKA: needs to be done. Will email Chaals
            <dom> ACTION-807?
            <trackbot> ACTION-807 -- Kai Scheppe to check on discussion
            of mobileOK pertinent issues in POWDER -- due 2008-07-10 --
            OPEN
            <trackbot>
            [49]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/807
            <Zakim> jo, you wanted to note that Phil has discussed this
            with us
            <dom> is there a pointer to the results of ACTION-807?
            DKA: 12 <descriptorset>
            13 <typeof
            src="[50]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/mobileOK#conformant" />
            14 <displaytext>The example.com webiste conforms to
            mobileOK</displaytext>
            15 <displayicon
            src="[51]http://www.w3.org/ICONS/mobileOK.png" />
            16 </descriptorset>
            Kai: This has been discussed and the above example is the
            current state of the mobileOK example
            Jo: not a high priority
            <dom> so, is ACTION-807 to be closed, then?
            DKA: ok let's move on
            <jo> [jo notes that Kai is of course much more up to date
            than Jo]
            Dom, yes
            <dom> [I suggest adjourning]
            <dom> close ACTION-807
            <trackbot> ACTION-807 Check on discussion of mobileOK
            pertinent issues in POWDER closed
            DkA: should we close the call?
            <jeffs> a move to adjourn is always in order
            <yeliz> bye
            Summary of Action Items [NEW] ACTION: Dom to officialize
            the ETSI liasion on the W3C side [recorded in
            [52]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action04
            ]
            [NEW] ACTION: Jeff to look at providing examples for
            accessibility document [recorded in
            [53]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action01
            ]
            [NEW] ACTION: Jeffrey to look at providing examples for
            accessibility document [recorded in
            [54]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action03
            ]
            [NEW] ACTION: jeffs to look at providing examples for
            accessibility document [recorded in
            [55]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-bpwg-minutes.html#action02
            ]

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/pendingreview
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/pendingreview
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/665
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/786
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/802
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/808
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0069.html
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/810
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/814
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/814
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/overdue
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/overdue
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/693
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/697
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/703
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/710
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/711
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/712
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/744
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/783
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/783
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/785
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/787
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/788
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/791
     [41] http://www.openajax.org/pipermail/mobile/2008q3/thread.html
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/792
     [43] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/793
     [44] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/796
     [45] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/807
     [46] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/798
     [47] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/798
     [48] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/801
     [49] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/807
     [50] http://www.w3.org/2008/06/mobileOK#conformant
     [51] http://www.w3.org/ICONS/mobileOK.png

            [End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 24 July 2008 15:12:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:42:58 UTC