Re: [agenda] Agenda for today's call

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:18:06 +0200
To: "Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group" <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
CC: public-bpwg@w3.org

A short "where we are" report on CT, since I won't attend the call this
afternoon.

Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group wrote:
> a. CT (are we ready to release another draft already?)

Jo circulated an updated draft for the main body of the Working Group to
review, and detailed the expected changes and schedule to publish the
document as Last Call:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0068.html

Thanks for reviewing the doc. It's worth a read!

[...]
> 3. ACTIONs ISSUEs
>
> We're really going to do it this time. Please make sure you have reviewed your Action items and updated them to "Pending Review" before the meeting.

I'm a bit late on the official responses to the mobileOK Basic Tests
Last Call comments, but I note that we cannot move the doc forward to
Proposed Recommendation anyway as long as the checker is not in v1.0 (it
is one of the CR exit criteria). The Checker TF is working on this. A
few bugs remain, we hope to be done by next BPWG Call.

Francois.