Re: [agenda] Agenda for tomorrow's call, Accessibility document progress

Unfortunately, I also won't be able to attend today's call as I have
a conflicting meeting.

As Alan said, I have updated the "shared experiences document". If
you have any comments/feedback about these two versions, please let
us know.
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new>
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new-linear>

Regards,