Re: New draft of Mobile Web Applications Best Practices (rev 11) uploaded.

Thanks Jo.

I think that the example wodges of markup could usefully move to an appendix
> if they are not trimmed back anyway.

Sounds good. I plan to trim these sections back and add an editors note that
we're still investigating this topic. I'll move some bits to an appendix.

As francois notes, if these can be couched as questions from the editor this
> is fine.

Indeed, I did this for a couple. Two or three were left as conspicuous TODOs
to encourage a response from the group. With some feedback I'll remove or
convert to editorial comments.

It seems to me that using scripting and location (did that ever make it in
> as a BP?) are just that, aren't they?

Location is referred to in the list "Device and PIM" information in the BP
about user control. The assumption of scripting is ubiquitous throughout the
doc. So they are definitely in there, it's more a question of whether it's a
core theme of the document or not... which the statement up front seems to
suggest. I don't feel strongly about it, I just wanted to call it out in
case anyone feels we are being incongruous. We can make a call on this
later.