Re: New draft of mobileOK Basic 1zq (draft 43) - preview of PR draft

Pricing may not be the best point I could have made to justify this
limit, although pricing directly affects the number of users that
eventually are able to experience the Web on their mobile phones, so
it's important:
"100Kb ~ 1mn is still common thing" would have been better, but, still,
both these points are temporary, already are outdated in many places,
and will evolve.

What doesn't evolve so often though is this notion of minimum
capabilities that provide a reasonable experience of the Web: the
Default Delivery Context.

Whatever the limit we may fix for the page size limit, one may think
it's not enough. Using a minimum limit that matches today's constraints
    in many places around the world sounds like a good choice.

Francois.