New draft of mobileOK Basic 1zp (draft 42) - preview of PR draft

Thanks again to Rotan for picking up my mistake on the formatting of the
  Object Element Processing Rule, annoying, especially since I had asked
you all to look at it very carefully. Sigh. Festina Lente.

So I have spent this morning chastising myself, and (perhaps more
usefully) tightening up on the notion of Included Resources and which
tests apply to them. This has meant some reasonably substantial (but not
substantive) changes. I've also changed the wording of the Object
Processing Rule once again to try to clarify it. In addition there is
some tidying up of grammatical agreement, capitalization and so on.

I hesitate to say this, in view of yesterday's debacle, but please check
this all out carefully. It is very difficult to review one's own text
and not read into it what one meant to say, irrespective of what it
actually says.

You will find the latest offering at

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/mobileOK-Basic-1.0-Tests/080704

the diff to the LC-4 Editors draft at