Re: [agenda] Agenda for tomorrow's call

Hi all WG members,

I should be on tomorrow's call, but may have to leave right away, so
here is a brief update on the accessibility document [1] just in case.

The document has been published as a first public working draft, with
caveats regarding the gaps in it. You may have read the announcement
on the W3C home page [2]. Since last week I have taken a break but
should get back into gear next week again.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/mwbp-wcag/
[2] http://www.w3.org/News/2008#item11

best regards,

Alan