Cancellation (was Re: MobileOK Telecon, Thursday 24th Jan 13.00 GMT)

Sorry folks, this isn't going to work for tomorrow. Kai is almost
certainly not able to make it and Adam can't which leaves only me, Alan
and either Dom or François (I've not heard from Dave Rooks ?), thus
progress would be very limited. It was always a risk organising this
when Kai was offline...

Not to let the ball drop though, can we set an alternative time right
away? I believe everyone interested in mOK Pro is in Europe so we don't
need to be restricted to (European) afternoons, which is good because I
only have two gaps in my diary between now and the week of the face to face:

Friday 25th morning (say 09.30 GMT, 10.30 CET)
Similar time, Tuesday 29th

Either way we'd have to be very nice to the folk in Boston who look
after the telecon calendar to get this scheduled

Phil.

--
Phil Archer
Chief Technical Officer,