RE: ACTION-639: Create a more elaborate charter with times, deliverables

Thanks Kai.

I have one suggestion, which is to clarify that the testing involved is
limited to black box testing - per the thread at [1].

Hence my suggestion would be:

* The scope of mobileOK Pro Tests is all tests not covered by mobileOK
Basic Tests

Changes to

* The scope of mobileOK Pro Tests is all tests not covered by mobileOK
Basic Tests that are amenable to black box testing.

Regds
Jo

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Feb/0015.html

On