Opera and Mobile Web

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:07:47 +0300
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Some time ago it has been announced that Opera introduces a mobile web browser which works well on almost every phone, including cheap and old models, smartphones, etc. The application is absolutely free and easy to download.
Frankly speaking, I'm not an admirer of Opera, I prefer IE. In this case I wonder, if there are any information about the changes in other main browsers? Mobile version is the only advantage of Opera as a browser I suppose.

Regards,
Gina Travis                    Alierra Web Design Company
gina@alierra.com          http://www.alierra.com