Re: BP2 Name Problem: Delivery context assumed not stated?

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:54:49 +0200
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>

On 03/04/2008, Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com> wrote:
> My internal shorthand understanding for "follow in the footsteps" is... "try
> and provide the same kind of useful document but for modern, advanced
> devices that run ajax and javascript rather than the DDC."

The document doesn't (as far as I can see) actually say that it is
aimed at an advanced device. I remember hearing at some stage that it
wasn't practicable to define one. If it isn't, but has been assumed as
the basis for the document but not stated then something's gone wrong
somewhere. The document talks about web applications but doesn't say
much about the devices required.

--
Alan Chuter,
Senior Web Accessibility Consultant, Technosite (www.technosite.es)