From: public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-ct-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Rhys Lewis
Sent: 22 October 2007 08:20
To: public-bpwg-ct@w3.org
Subject: Proposed Agenda for Tuesday's conference call

Hello everyone,

Here is the proposed  agenda for the Content Transformation Task
Force call on Tuesday October 23rd.

Please send regrets to the BPWG list. Also, let me know if there is
anything you'd like added to the agenda.

Chair: Rhys
Team Contact: Mike
Regrets: None known
Scribe: volunteers needed

Agenda:
 1. Administrivia
    - Thanks to Jo for stepping into the breach for last week's call

 2. Problem Statement Document [1], [2]
   - Any remaining items?
   - Publication status

 3 . Guidelines Document