Re: Changing User Agent Header Value (was Re: transcoders bad)

Off the top of my head, I'd say that a requirement has been expressed
that users should be able to make that choice. I'm not sure what exactly
you mean by "solve", but why don't you submit a proposed change in a
formal last call comment?

Also, so far as UA header modification is concerned, I'd observe that
there is still the case that the CT proxy may work around 406 and
equivalent responses.

Jo