Re: transcoders bad

Terren Suydam wrote:

> Thanks Francois, I appreciate it. If you'll indulge me, I'd like to
> present the most articulate and complete presentation of the points I
> would like to make if I had anywhere near the grasp on the issues as E
> Casais, whose post on the WMLProgramming list last night perfectly
> represents my views.
>
> If you're going to record any comments at all, I urge you to record this
> one below.

We do record all comments, and will reply to each of them.

Besides, note that all the messages sent to the
public-bpwg-comments@w3.org are publicly archived:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/

Eduardo already sent comments that address most of the points below in
two previous emails to the public-bpwg-comments@w3.org mailing-list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/2008JulSep/0071.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/2008JulSep/0078.html

I am not adding the following as additional "tracked" comments since:
- most of them are already part of the above mentioned emails
- this is more a discussion than specific comments. Note that the
Working Group will take all the discussions that followed the initial
comments, and this one in particular, into account when it comes to
deciding about changes and officially replying to the comments.
- Eduardo will send a third list of comments himself if he wants to
complete the first two lists he already sent, I suppose.

Thanks,
Francois.