RE: Comments on Content Transformation Landscape

Thanks for your comments.

In respect on having consideration for battery life - this point is made
in the referenced document Mobile Web Best Practices [1], and is less
precisely pertinent to this Content Transformation discussion.

Thanks for your point about use of the word "advertise" in the context
of "10. Origin servers must be able to identify and advertise different
representations they may have available." It is indeed used in a
different sense to a following use where we mean advertise in the
conventional sense of "paid for advertising". I will raise your point
with the group with a view to discussing how to make this point clearer.

Thanks again
Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/