Re: [MWBP] let's fix WAI linking

Le mercredi 03 mai 2006 à 16:08 -0400, Al Gilman a écrit :
> Last Call Draft: http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-mobile-bp-20060412/
>
> The WAI CG, under pressure of time, decided [1] to indicate that we do
> not accept the disposition of comments on the previous MWBP Last Call
> as it affects linking from this document to the WAI Recommendations.

As we discussed in a separate thread, the BPWG agreed to add a new
appendix on "related reading" that links to the list of guidelines and
techniques developed in the Web Accessibility Initiative.

The new working draft that was just released implements that decision:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-mobile-bp-20060518/#review

Since this came as a result from an agreement with your group, we assume
you're satisfied by this resolution.

Dom, BPWG Staff Contact